a comic by thomas rothlisberger
--updated mondays and thursdays--

Thursday, January 29, 2009

4 - lazy ass dog



Hey guys. I want to try something. Do me a favor and if you're reading this, just post something in the comments section so I have some sort of idea how many people are following along. I'd love ya forever. <3<3 (platonic ally, of course.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so now its not good enough to just enjoy the comic I have to let you know too? Its always something with you creative types :P

Ps. Boobs.

kaiki said...

I am shocked and appalled that you are showing boobies. My virgin eyes that have never seen a woman are now melted X__X

j/k

Aimee said...

The love handles are really cute.

Thomas said...

HaHA! Gotcha.

Tvz: It's never good enough. As an artist, I need to know people appreciate me at all times, or I'll die. You know that. ;)

Kaiki: Sorry buddy! D: (j/k)

Aimee: This is what I'm talkin' 'bout. I knew these other two jokers were reading. Now, I know you're among the jokers. Also, it's nice to have another woman's pov on this one(Liv told me to go ahead and do it.), because I was a little worried about showing boob so early in the comic... but I thought it was innocent enough.

Glad to have you all reading! :D

Rasmus said...

I'm still here, following. Keep up the good work!

(also, like everyone else I can't help but mention: yay boobies :3 )

Yamino said...

I'm reading! XD